Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ride #2 - Bisikleta Iglesia Part 1

There are 2 purpose why I bike today:

First: To do a Visita Iglesia since it's Maundy Thursday.
Second: To try out the Bike Brains app.

Here are the photos:


I started from AFPOVAI Phase 2 gate


I love the bike brains app this route plot is what I always want to see after a bike ride. Thank you Tiklop Society for suggesting this app. I love using this app.


Thank you for the opportunity to burn 247 calories today.


Church #1 StMichael the Archangel Chapel. Fort Bonifacio



Church #2 WALKWAY: Reflections on the Stations of the Cross  in Bonifacio High Street Bonifacio Global City, Taguig


Church #3 The new StMichael the Archangel in Global city


Church #4 Immaculate Conception Parish in Kalayaan Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment